We all know that it is important to drink water. But, we also all know how easy it is to go through an entire day and realize you didn’t drink nearly enough! Here are 5 reasons why you need to make it a priority to drink more water:
- You’ll have more energy! That’s right, mamas. You’re SO tired. I know. But, did you know that drinking water relieves fatigue? Fatigue is one of the first signs of dehydration. When you don’t have enough water in your body, there is a drop in blood volume.. meaning your heart has to work harder, organs function less efficiently, and you’re exhausted! So, drink up!
- Boost your metabolism! Drinking enough water costs your metabolism and helps the body properly break down food. Warm water, specifically, is great for digestive health. It also helps to suppress your appetite, which could support your weight loss goals.
- Flush out those toxins! Save yourself the time and money on those wraps and teas and DRINK UP! Water is an excellent detoxifier. It flushes toxins out of your body and gets rid of waste (through sweat and urine).
- Regulate your body temp! The thermal properties of water and its ability to release heat from the body when sweat evaporates from the surface of the skin greatly helps maintain an even body temperature.
- GLOW! Water is great for you skin! Water keeps the body well hydrated and improves capillary blood flow, which promotes healthier and younger-looking skin. Water helps replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increases the elasticity in your skin.